Why You Should Be Shipping Internationally
International shipping is a service that is vital to the growing eCommerce entrepreneur looking to expand their business into a wealth of new opportunities. By widening your reach towards other territories, international shipping allows you to grow your target market greatly and get you in touch with a host of new potential customers.
Why Choose International Shipping
While shipping internationally can be more expensive and time-consuming than the local alternative, the benefits make the extra work worth it. If you’re still on the fence about making the leap, here are a few things to keep in mind about the international eCommerce market as it is:
- Studies have shown that the international eCommerce industry is projected to reach a total worth of upwards of $4 trillion by the end of 2021
- It is estimated that over 2.1 billion people now shop through eCommerce (around 1 in 3)
- eCommerce is a booming industry at the moment, with international avenues, in particular, growing by 25% each year compared to their domestic counterparts which are experiencing an annual growth of only 20%
Global eCommerce offers a wide array of benefits that domestic shipping isn’t able to match. By making sure that you do your research beforehand, your business will succeed in a number of ways as a result of the introduction of international shipping:
- New growth: if you choose to open up your shipping to a worldwide audience, you’re expanding your market exponentially at the same time. With this new market comes new customers, new sales, and new revenue to help your business expand to even greater heights.
- Expanded range of goods and services: bringing your business into new, international territories means your new customer bases will show new, unique potentials. With this expanded scope, novel inventory will present itself and push your business’ potential growth even further.
- Sales without seasons: by expanding your shipping to an international scale, your business will be able to tap into the different seasonal cycles of new territories. This aspect is especially useful if your business specialises in products or services well-suited to a particular time of year, such as Summer hats or beach attire.
The benefits of international shipping don’t stop there, as there are countless ways in which expanding the range of your eCommerce to the global level can benefit your business.
How ShipJoy can help
ShipJoy has over 25 years of experience with handling all the eCommerce needs of the expanding business, and a demonstrated history of satisfied customers. ShipJoy understands the process can be complicated and can help provide a solution to all of your eCommerce needs- from freight forwarding to warehouse support. With a trusted and experienced customer support team on board, ShipJoy will ensure that all of your needs are met to the highest standard.
Through top-quality service, ShipJoy can ensure that your entire eCommerce venture progresses smoothly and without stress. To get started on taking the leap into international shipping, fill out ShipJoy’s easy contact form to get started.